Most Viewed Stories
- Vista Ridge claims boys’ track and field team title for school’s first champion
- Ramsey: Colorado girls’ soccer needs more yellow cards to mellow play
- Coronado’s Roth, Discovery Canyon’s Spalding, Canon City’s McCoy dominate
- TCA survives to win 3A soccer semifinal in OT
- Air Academy pounded in 4A boys' lacrosse final
Dave Logan cleared by CHSAA of any wrongdoing in Mullen investigation
AURORA — It took months and multiple investigations, but Dave Logan has officially been cleared by the Colorado High School Activities Association.
On Monday, CHSAA commissioner Paul Angelico issued a statement on Logan, one of the state's best athletes and football coaches, who was fired from Mullen High School in January amid the school's insinuations that he oversaw a dirty program.
Mullen, a highly visible and successful La Sallian private school in southwest Denver, was placed on one-year probation on Friday after officials were satisfied it had corrected institutionalized problems.
"The CHSAA is not, has not and is not planning to investigate Dave Logan for anything related to the recent closure of the Mullen issue," Angelico said. "We have not received any information that would lead us to believe that we need to spend time on this matter."
Logan is the radio voice of the Denver Broncos for 850-KOA.